If you have a question about the Logbook, you might be able to find the answer in our Help section.
You can verify a piece in the following ways:
- Verified with a verification code obtained for the piece from the PM3, PM4 or PM5.
- Rowed in public with witnesses present who can be reached for confirmation of the performance.
- Recorded on video. It must be one continuous video shot and include setting up the monitor, all the rowing and the monitor displaying your final results.
- A photo of the PM screen is an acceptable form of verification if the verification code is displayed on the screen as well.
If you have forgotten your password or are unsure about your username, you can use the following links to get them resent to you.
The following is taken from the Help section of the Logbook.
- How do I sign up for an individual challenge?
You do not have to sign up for individual challenges. Any results you enter/upload into your online logbook will automatically count toward the challenge.
- Why do I not appear on a challenge honor board?
This could be occurring for various reasons.
- Be sure that you have met the challenge itself by completing the correct number of meters.
- Check that your preferences are set so that you appear on honor boards. On the Edit Profile page, click Privacy Settings and make sure the "Appear on Honor Boards" setting is checked. Note: Even if you do not wish to appear on honor boards, you will still be eligible for certificates and prizes.
- If you are participating in a team challenge, be sure that you have joined the team and the challenge successfully on the Teams page of your logbook.
- Can I see the results of past challenges?
If you go to the information page for each challenge, you can see the results for the last few years.
- Can I download certificates for past challenges?
This is not currently possible. If you would like a certificate for a past challenge, please contact Concept2.
- I've reached 1 million meters, are there any prizes and how do I claim them?
There are certificates and a CafePress store for every Million Meter Club, along with prizes at 1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and every 5 million meters thereafter. To access your certificate and/or prize, go to the Challenge section of your Logbook.