April Fools' Challenge
Join us in April for a streak challenge with a difference. To take part, you need to row, ski or ride every day for 15 days from April 1. Each day, however, the distance you need to do rises. On April 1 you need to do at least 1000m. On April 2, you need to do at least 2000m, all the way up to 15,000m on April 15.
- Row, ski or ride at least the correct amount each day from April 1 through to April 15.
April 1: at least 1000 meters
April 2: at least 2000 meters
April 3: at least 3000 meters
and so on up to at least 15,000 meters on April 15
- Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge. So on April 1 you have to ride at least 2000m. On April 2 at least 4000m and so on.
- You can combine meters from different machines, so for example on April 8, you could do 4000m on a RowErg and 4000m on a SkiErg.
- This is an individual challenge. There is no sign up. You do not need to belong to a team to participate.
- Meters must be entered online.
- Note: RowErg, SkiErg and BikeErg meters only.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the April Fools' Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase April Fools' goodies at our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).