Marathon and Century Challenge
- Choose from two levels of participation:
- Full Marathon/Century Challenge: Row or ski a full marathon (exactly 42,195 meters) or row/ski/ride 100,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Half Marathon/Half Century Challenge: Row or ski a half marathon (exactly 21,097 meters) or row/ski/ride 50,000m in one workout during the first two weeks of May and enter it in your online logbook.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg and BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please).
- This is an individual challenge. There is no sign up. You do not need to belong to a team to participate.
- Meters must be entered online.
- Set the monitor for a single distance workout for the correct amount. Meters must be done all at once in one workout; you cannot combine meters from each machine to reach the total.
- For tips on training for a marathon, visit the Marathon Rowing page.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Marathon and Century Challenge Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- Full marathon and century challenge participants in the following countries can request a Marathon/Century Pin through their online logbook:
- Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg)