Skeleton Crew Challenge
In honor of Halloween, we invite you to participate in the Skeleton Crew Challenge.
- Row, ski or ride at least 31,000 meters between October 25 and October 31.
- Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- This is an individual challenge. There is no sign up. You do not need to belong to a team to participate.
- Meters must be entered online.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg and BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach 31,000 meters.
- Kid's Skeleton Crew Challenge allows kids (aged 16 and under) to participate at 10,000 meters.
- Adaptive athletes can choose to participate at the 10,000 or 31,000 meter level.
Who Can Participate
Anyone with an online logbook at concept2.com can participate in this challenge.
Incentives and Rewards
Participants who meet the challenge can enjoy:
- Name inclusion on the Skeleton Crew Honor Boards.
- A specially designed downloadable certificate.
- The option to purchase Skeleton Crew goodies at our third-party fulfillment vendor (availability varies by country).